1934 Rolls-Royce 20/25hp
Delivered to Ambrose Harding Esq, of Madingley Hall, Cambridgeshire on July 17th 1934 and in his ownership until October 1942. After changing hands a couple of times she made her way to a museum in the U.S.A. in 1968, remaining there until repatriated to the U.K in 2009 and purchased by us.
She has now been resprayed back to her original colour of Burgundy and Black. She still carries her original fitted “Brookes” trunk to the rear and, unusually for the period, she was ordered with five chromium plate wire wheels instead of the usual black painted items. This, combined with her recently retrimmed ivory leather interior and whitewall tyres make her a very attractive car indeed.